Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kitty Next Door

(*Loud crash in the family room*)

Zed: Huh?

Vito: Yikes!

Garfield: Oh shit man!

Zed: Great Garfield, that lampshade was supposed to be one a kind…

Garfield: Oh shit! Oh shit! What do I do?!!

Zed: What can you do? Glue it together? There’s like a million pieces of it!

Vito: What’s going on down there?

Garfield: Man that sucks! They wouldn’t know it was me, right?

Zed: Don’t count on it; you’re the only one who climbs up on that ledge. What were you doing up there anyway? You’re always looking out the window...

Garfield: See, there’s this really hot puss… err… she-cat, I mean…I sometimes see her walk past this window. (*pointing to the window beside where the broken lamp used to be*)

Zed: Ahhh... You know you would never get to meet her…

Garfield: She looked my way once. She knows I’m here. Sometimes, she would rest out there where I can see her sunbathing, then she would clean herself. Oh my god, she’s really hot. Her fur looks so clean and soft… (*sigh*)

Vito: What are you guys talking about down there?

Garfield: So, I’m waiting for the next time she walks by and I’m gonna stretch out for her, let her see how big I am and how long and fluffy my tail is. Maybe she’ll come closer to the window.

Zed: Yeah? And what are you gonna do? She can’t hear you behind the window. Do you know sign language for cats? Hahahah!

Vito: Who are you guys talking about down there?

Zed: (*Yells to Vito*) Garfield has a girlfriend who doesn’t know she’s his girlfriend! Now go back to sleep!!!

Garfield: (*Jumps back on the ledge*) Oh! Oh! I see her! She’s coming closer! Yeah hot momma, come my way…See this orange furball of love? See my big, fluf…..(*misses the ledge while stretching and falls off*).. Yyeeeeooooowwwwpppsss!! (*thud*)

Zed: BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! Way to go Mr. Big Furball Missed The Ledge And Landed On His Ass… hahahahah!!!

Garfield: Shut up!!!

Zed: (*wheezing*) Okay, hehehe.. So, have you figured out what you’re gonna do with the broken lampshade?

Garfield: Oh shit.. find me some glue, stinky butt….

No comments: