Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Greetings

Vito: Woof! Woof! Mommy and Daddy's home!

Garfield: *Looks out the window* Yep, they're here.

Vito: She's here! I gotta pee, I gotta pee!!!

Zed: Sweet!

(Pia and Tony come home from work and walk through door)

Zed: *Looks at Tony* Hey man, gotta show you something... Come on, follow me.

Vito: MOMMY!!! I gotta pee so BAD!!!

Garfield: 'Sup dudes?

Zed: Seriously man, I need your attention, come look at this.

Vito: MOMMY!!! I MISSED YOU!!! I GOTTA PEE SO BAD!!!

Garfield: What you got in your purse, mom? Got anything for me? Oh look, something shiny!

Zed: C'mon man! This is serious! My food bowl's empty! Look! LOOK!!!

Vito: DADDY!!! I NEED TO GO PEE! PLEASE TAKE ME OUT!!!

Zed: How do you want me to say this? Okay tall dude: Bowl, empty. Me, Hungry. It's that simple! What do you not get??? FEED ME!!!

Vito: uh-oh.. mommy, I piddled.. sorry, I couldn't hold it...

Garfield: Got it! Ey Zed, I got her keys, where should I hide it?

Zed: Up your ass, I don't care... WILL SOMEBODY FEED ME?! PLEASE?! What's a cat got to do to get fed around here? Dammit!


No comments: