Sunday, February 28, 2010

Global Warming Discussion

Garfield: *looking out the window* Damn! Why do we still have a lot of snow outside?

Vito: Yeah I know. I think it’s because of global warming.

Garfield: That’s kinda ironic when it’s still freaking cold outside.

Vito: *thinks hard* …hmmmm…dunno..

Garfield: Where’s Zed?

Vito: In the bedroom. I betcha, fatty is sprawled out on Mommy and Daddy’s bed, belly sticking up.

Zed: *lazily saunters in the kitchen* …WAS on the bed. And for your information, I am not fat.

Garfield: What? Just poofy? Hahahha

Zed: I was going to say, those are “love handles”.

Garfield: Lovely MASSIVE handles there, I should say.

Zed: *flips Garfield off*

Vito: hahahaha!!!

Zed: So what’s this I hear about some global warming shit?

Vito: I told Garfield the reason it’s still cold is because of global warming.

Garfield: Listen to yourself, that doesn’t make sense. Cold and warm do not go together.

Vito: Sure does! Ever heard of Fried Ice Cream?

Garfield: Fried what???

Vito: Gotcha!

Zed: Just cut the crap guys. Bottom line: nobody really knows for sure.

Vito: You think the world is ending?

Garfield: Like the movie “2010”?

Vito: It's "2012" stupid...

Zed: That’s some scary shit, that movie.

Vito: *whining* Could happen. All these earthquakes…

Garfield: …And blizzards…*swishes tail wildly*

Zed: *walks over to the water bowl for a drink* You shouldn’t worry your little furry butts about that. Nothing you can do about it. If it happens, it happens. You know what I think, maybe some warm milk would be good instead of plain ol’ H-2-Oh….

Garfield: Is food all you think about?

Zed: Yeah, I’m a cat.

*ACHOOOO! *THUNK!*

Vito: What was that?!

Garfield: OOOuuuwwww….I sneezed and hit my face on the window.

Zed: HAHAHA! Yes you did. I can see your snot spray on the glass too…

Vito: Eeeewww…gross…

Garfield: Shut up! Damn, that hurts…*licks nose*

No comments: